cofffee124
  • Bài viết: 2
  • Gia nhập: 17-06-2023
You can't use the same layout in your shower, so don't use a ceiling or look for other solutions that work for you. If I let her go, I'll make sure the sexdoll  doesn't stand up and shake. I noticed how her legs were spread apart and took a shower. Once there, it's difficult, if not impossible, to propagate safely. She had to loosen her legs to clean her vagina and anus.

Like other adult sex dolls, I avoid moisture around the sexdoll's neck. Because it will eventually penetrate the skeleton and rust the metal skeleton. I washed her from head to toe from above. I usually empty her last vaginal and anal cavities. To flush the bottom of her sloping ceiling - I stood in front of her and leaned forward as she leaned against my chest. That way I can grab things and wash them off. When you're done, towel dry off and head back to bed. I put the paper on the bed and put it there.

It's time for the baby to use oil. This is the best part of the big butt sex doll  shower. Basically you rub the oil all over your body and it's slippery and comfortable. Your vagina and anus also need oil. Sit down and stroke her back and buttocks. Then it's time to treat with petroleum jelly. Do not rub the whole body of the doll, you can rub it in places with high pressure. Around the vagina and anus. Be sure to wipe down the ends of the big ass sex doll and the creases at the end of the legs. Behind her, where her butt ends, her thighs should start, and there should be similar creases.

I always put TPE sex dolls  to bed at night after leaving the vaseline. The next day, I used baby powder on my body in addition to my vagina and anus. I also try not to powder my head because he just pushes his head. Then the wig is easy to fall off. Cornstarch can also be used in place of baby powder. Here's the bottom line.
UserPostedImage
Ai đang xem chủ đề này?
    Di chuyển  
    • Bạn không thể tạo chủ đề mới trong diễn đàn này.
    • Bạn không thể trả lời chủ đề trong diễn đàn này.
    • Bạn không thể xóa bài của bạn trong diễn đàn này.
    • Bạn không thể sửa bài của bạn trong diễn đàn này.
    • Bạn không thể tạo bình chọn trong diễn đàn này.
    • Bạn không thể bỏ phiếu bình chọn trong diễn đàn này.